● To develop, consolidate, implement, and regularly review operating procedures and security plans.
● Ensure the availability of all the instruments needed to guarantee security.
● Monitor the security situation, reports to the managing director and propose mitigation.
● Undertake continual assessments of equipment (including vehicles) and organizational assets to ensure that minimal conditions for security are met.
● Conduct monthly health and safety inspections such as, but not limited to; fire extinguishers, smoke/fire detectors and inspection Airport facilities.
● Regularly update inventory and stock necessary items such as hibernation kits, first aid kits, vehicle safety kits and communication gadgets.
● At least 2-year security-related experience.
● Higher National Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Security Operations and Management / Criminology / Disaster Management / Public administration/ International Relations / Business Administration/ Education – Languages or a field related to Humanitarian work.
● A Bachelor’s Degree in similar field will be added advantage.
● Fluency in English.
● Mandatory Computer use skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet).
● Training in First Aid and Fire service.
● Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
Flexible and, able to cope with stressful situations.
HEAD OF SECURITY